Wednesday 10 July 2013

OJB THANKS NIGERIANS FOR DONATION AND STOP THE DONATION FOR THE KIDNEY TRANSPLANT

The transplant is to be done in August.
Popular singer and music producer, OJB, who is battling kidney problem, has thanked Nigerians for their monetary donation for his kidney transplant.
OJB, who spoke at press briefing on Monday, thanked Nigerians for coming to his aid and asked that further donations for his kidney transplant stop as the money needed, N16 million, is complete.
“Appreciate all those who stood by me one way or the other. I’m sincerely grateful and feel blessed that people could go miles just to make me well again. Now that I have gotten all the money needed for my medical bill, I want to officially put a stop to all forms of appeal or request in bid to save OJB. I want Nigerians to know that I have gotten the N16 million needed for my treatment. Therefore, no donation should again be made to any source in respect of the said case. I will be going for my operation by mid August”, the producer said.
OJB got a surprise birthday gift from embattled Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, who agreed to sponsor the kidney transplant, after some donations by members of the entertainment industry and the public.
In a press conference that held yesterday, OJB said:
"Appreciate all those who stood by me one way or the other. I'm sincerely grateful and feel blessed that people could go miles just to make me well again. Now that I have gotten all the money needed for my medical bill, I want to officially put a stop to all forms of appeal or request in bid to save OJB. I want Nigerians to know that I have gotten the N16million needed for my treatment. Therefore, no donation should again be made to any source in respect of the said case. I will be going for my operation by mid August

No comments:

Post a Comment