Tuesday 9 July 2013

50 CENT REWRITE HIS WILL, CUTS HIS 16 YEAR OLD SON OFF BASE ON THE ABUSIVE TEXT

 After an embarrassing text message exchange between 50 Cent and his 15 year old son Marquise leaked online, , 50cent has cut him and his mother off his will. He also blamed Marquise's mother for the leak to Radar Online
 50 CENT definitely won’t be vying for any father of the year spots anytime soon.
Earlier today, a text message exchange between Fiddy and his 16-year-old son Marquise hit the web, which did an excellent job of painting him as a horrible dad who likes to say “F-ck you” to his son and tell him he’s “f-cking stupid” often.  In response, 50 took to his twitter and admitted that those texts, which were released by Radar Online, belonged to him but it was his child’s mother that was texting him the entire time and pretending to be his son.
He wrote to his followers:
That was his mother texting me as him.she sold that to a web site.she hate me for Winning, it’s hard to replace me.
Read the text carefully you will see what I’m saying.
He also claimed that the entire situation made him rewrite his will:
I rewrote my will today now when I pass away all my physical property’s and MOST of my money go’s to charities and TIFFANY LIGHTY so when I’m done she can be 50cent
That’s tough.
Ironically, just months ago, 50 Cent posed with Tiffany Lighty (Chris Lighty’s daughter) for a spread on Forbes.com that profiled his many cars while excluding his son from the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment