Monday 16 September 2013

Jaden Smith blasts school system


The 15-year-old actor says the world would be better if more young people dropped out because he believes students are being brainwashed by their teachers. Writing on his Twitter profile on Friday (13.09.13), the ‘After Earth’ star, who is dating ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star Kylie Jenner, said:Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s son – Jaden Smith thinks school is a waste of time.
Jaden’s mum Jada was recently forced to defend her liberal approach to parenting after she revealed she is raising her children to make their own decisions and mistakes.
The 41-year-old actress – who will celebrate her 16th wedding anniversary with Will, 44, in December – said she views her relationship with her children as a partnership.
She said: ”I think that old school style of ‘I’m your parent and I’m greater than you’ doesn’t work. What I establish with my children is a partnership. I’m not necessarily dictating what is happening in their lives.”

No comments:

Post a Comment